Sunday, March 24, 2013

Red hair appreciation post

As some of you may know, i've lost something dear to me recently. It's been very difficult and i notice its' absence daily. The heartache has left a hole in my life only sonic slushes and doctor who can fill.

I'm no longer a red head.

IT'S TRUE! Now, I know you're all clutching at your white handkerchiefs and swooning at the terrible thought, like the Edwardian women I picture you to be, but it had to be done!

And so, let us come together to appreciate the hair that was, and will still live on today... in spirit. (Okay, this is getting kind of creepy. Let's get on with the pictures.)

Hipster Ariel, anyone?


Sometimes I pretend to be a classy, rich, lady vampire. 





And that's it, folks. The red hair days are over. I no longer get called Ariel, or get the "WOW your HAIR!" everyday. I'm just a regular *cough cough* boring brunette. 

How will I get noticed now?

Maybe i'll get a tattoo...

(Just kidding mom.)


No comments:

Post a Comment